Electro-Neurodiagnostic Technology (END) It is one of the newer and most rapidly growing specialties in the medical field. It is devoted to the recording and study of the electrical activity of the brain and nervous system. END technologists record electrical activity arising primarily from the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves or somato-sensory systems using a variety of techniques and instruments.
- The Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
- The Evoked Potential (EP)
- Long Term Monitoring (LTM)
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM)
- Tilt Table EEG with EKG or ECHO